98 jimmy speaker question

Hello all,

I want to install speakers into the top dash area where factory speakers were not installed. I opened the covers and found wiring and tested them , they work. what size fits into the opening or how do I measure them.

Thanks for your help.

Dave Utell

Reply to
Dave

It's going to be a 3.5" but you will have to modify the heating duct work unless you buy them from the dealer as the factory speakers are MUCH shallower then aftermarket

Reply to
azwiley1