98 Jimmy tune-up question-

Hello all,
My auto guy suggested that at 70k I do a tune-up etc. I just had the tranny rebuilt so I dont need to worry about that part.
Is it just plugs and wires (cap if needed) , gas filter, serpentine belt? I
remember on my older car I changed the PCV valve and other parts, etc are all the parts necessary for a full complete tune-up?
What about a anti-freeze flush and should I put the Dexcool back in or flush and go back to the green anti-freeze?
Thanks, Dave-
When you do a refill on the antifreeze you should go with DEX cool antifreeze, if this is a 4x4 model good luck getting to the fuel filter. The plugs arent too bad of a job just have to do a couple from the side of the truck behind the tire.