98 S-10 Fluid leak

Strange leak under passenger side, between wheel well and firewall. Seems to be coming from lower side of the air conditioner condenser. The plastic box
or cover where the 2 AC lines go in. The fluid appears to be radiator fluid, it has the greenish color and does not appear to be Refrigerant from the AC, and the AC works great but has a strange radiator smell to it. My original thinking was it was the heater box but the lines are to far away from the leak, around the middle of firewall.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
evodawg wrote:

Welcome to heater core hell..... Sounds like a small leak BUT it will get bigger. It is leaking and draining out the A/C drain.
--
Steve W.

Steve W. wrote:

the heat that often could I just join the 2 heater hoses together and bypass the heater core? for a quick fix?
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
evodawg wrote: