98 s-10 seat backj adjuster lever sheared

Hi,
I have a 98 S-10 ZR2 (the first year they changed the upholstery), and mine is a mid-year build 98 (got it off the lot the day after it came to the
dealer in Feb 98, I didnt order it).
The seat-back adjustment lever has sheared off twice now. Once in the summer, when it got caught on my shorts leg (OK it was my fault), and got replaced under warranty. Today all I was doing was puling lightly to adjust the seat angle and the lever broke off in my hand.
I recall from the old www.zr2.com forums that this was relatively common. Now Im stuck with a non-warranty replacement or doing it myself (I might just get a small cheap set of vice-grips).
How difficult is it to replace the seatback angle adjustment mechanism? What is involved?
Any info would be most appreciated. Thanks,
JMH
Lots and money. Somewhere in here there is a link to a site. Something like www.gmseatfix.com that has an easy bolt-on fix.
~KJ~