98 Safari AWD

Anybody out there ever lift one of these up 2" and put bigger tires on it?
how stable are they?

www.astrosafari.com

Why is it anytime anyone posts an astro question the only answer we ever get is a link to that site? I was hoping someone here might have something interesting to say, Oh well.
"shields" <shieldsthirtytwoatcomcastdotnet> wrote in message

it?
"(oYo)"" <"(oYo) wrote:

Probably no one here thinks that raising an Astro/Safari is worth the time/effort. So they send folks on to a strictly Astro/Safari interest group site...as people there "might" be more into that.
Ian