98 Suburban Bench Seat

I have a 98 Suburban with a front bench seat. Lately the front passenger will not stay in the locked position. Is there a part in the seat I can replace? How difficult is it? If I took for repairs, do I go to a body shop, or an upholstery shop?
Hope someone can help...
Posterboy
Posterboy wrote:

    Yes the seat track is replacible. A Autobody shop or a Automotive Upholstery shop should be able to handle this, as well as most compitent mechanics. Call around and see which shops are interested in doing the repair. Charles
I have a 98 Suburban with a front bench seat. Lately the front passenger will not stay in the locked position. Is there a part in the seat I can replace? How difficult is it? If I took for repairs, do I go to a body shop, or an upholstery shop?
Hope someone can help...
Posterboy
Before going wild, check the cable going from the adjusting lever on the drivers side to the passenger side, bench seats always seem to get a lot of stuff shoved under them and perhaps something is holding the cable, or has bent it , not allowing the lock on the passenger side to fully engage. The cable is usually a solid piece of stiff wire about half the diameter of a coat hanger. Also a little bit of lube on the pivot point of lock assembly, with age they crude up.
Whitelightning
Thanks! I guess I wasn't clear when I said it would not stay locked. The seat doesn't slide forward and back, it reclines and won't stay in an upright position.
Thanks, Posterboy