98 Suburban Sliding around

My 98 K1500 has been sliding around in the snow, more than usual. It seems to slide to the side when there is snow, more than other cars, and more than it did previous two winters. I also notice that even on
wet pavement, the right rear wheel seems to spin. This happens in 2wd. It has Michelin LTX's with about 35K on them. I have no idea what could be causing this, or where to start looking. It almost sounds like maybe the left rear brake is catching?
Any ideas?
Fred.
does the rim get hot after driving a while? if it's hanging up, then it will get hot from the friction. If not, then are your driving habits any different?
Snowman

Bald tires or low tire pressure can cause problems. Was there more weight in the back before for some reason? I have a 99 Yukon with new tires and I am getting exceptional controll on snow this year I was quite supprised.
Corey