98 Tahoe idle problem

It occasionally will die if idled at a bank or restaurant drive thru. Starts right back up..runs like a deer (80+mph)...The fuel pump has an extra loud whine right before it quits. I had the fuel system checked..60+ PSI on the fuel system & no codes show on the computer test.

filling the gas tank solves it (apparently),so,I've been keeping it full. Acts like a hole in the line inside the tank ??? is this common ???

Reply to
Gene