98 truck

I have a 98 V8 454 Chevy truck and the check engine light is on. I got a code reader. It shows a code PO171, system too lean , bank 1. Does anyone I any ideas what it could be?
Thank you for your help, Robin
Seams like I might have had this one before can't remember though. Might check / change the air filter and reset the code and see what you get. I think that is what I did.
I have a 98 V8 454 Chevy truck and the check engine light is on. I got a code reader. It shows a code PO171, system too lean , bank 1. Does anyone I any ideas what it could be?
Thank you for your help, Robin
It sounds like o2 sensor . There are two on that truck.