Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mine does this too except worse
I have a 94, vortec and it has no power at all. what it does is when you hit the gas too hard it spits and sputters but if you back off of the throttle it will slowly pull. If you hit a hill its like...
4
4

Help 90 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4.3 No Power
I am having trouble trying to figure out why I don?t have any power. the truck will start and run, I can put into drive and drive it down the road. When I push the pedal to the floor, the engine will...
6
6

Starting troubles
:cry: I?m having trouble locating the starter relay on my 95 Silverado :x Any help would be great. :P A wiring diagram would be very helpful :D THANK YOU
3
3

1988 silverado ss350 sell/trade n.j
see details livedeal com

FA: 1986 Chevrolet (10-30 Series) Truck Shop Manual Chevy
For auction: 1986 Chevrolet (10-30 Series) Truck Shop Manual Chevy 3-Volume set. Factory shop manual.

90 GMC - Headlight Operation
Weird question - 90 GMC with what I think are called 'composite' headlights. (the plastic ones with replaceable bulbs) When the high beams turn on should the low beams stay on? Neither of mine do but...
2
2

99 5.7: new intake gaskets seal, but engine won't start - timing question
I finished replacing the lower intake gaskets on my 99 5.7 last night. (What a job!) I did a quick pressure test and it is holding well. However, I can't get the engine to start. It looks like the...

OBS 4X4 systems question
In '88 to '98 Chevys will 4wd engage when stopped? In other words, if you got stuck while in 2wd, can you get the hubs to lock and get 4wd? And would it also engage in reverse or would you have have...
4
4

1994 chevy silverado grille parts needed
hello. I'm in need of a grill/lights for my 94' chevy silverado. A day after installing a new radiator a big buck jumped out in front of me as i was driving about 60 mph. I have heavy front end...
1
1

Turn Signals in Mirrors
I wanted this feature because I thought it would be a great safety addition, WRONG. Night time driving, add some rain to the picture and the drivers side mirror blinds you and makes it where you can...
3
3

What do you spray under trucks driven on salty roads??
Isn't their some kind of special coating/spray to put under a car or truck that comes from snowy country??
10
10

1987 1 ton crew cab with tilt box
would this have the 1 ton hubs I have been looking for ? It is a 87 4 door crew FI He posted it as a 1 ton.. PLEASE let this be it :) I can get it for $1200 and it runs awesome..
1
1

1979 Chevy 4WD 1/2 ton restoration project
NV. 1979 Chevrolet 4 WD 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck - $6000 Unfinished Hot Rod project. Complete restoration in progress. Owner deceased. Rat motor, auto trans, straight body. Interior wiring removed, but...
1
1

Me stupid LOL RE 350 tbi problems
I changed the the plugs and put in what I thought were the right ones WELL>.. the autoshop gave me the wrong plugs and I buy stuff steady (they have never screwed up before so I never looked before I...
2
2

Turn signal problem 98 GMC Sierra
I have a 98 GMC Sierra K-1500 with 289k miles on it and have the weirdest problem with the turn signals. Truck has been flawless (and trouble free) up to now. I had to replace the turn/wiper/cruise...
3
3