99 Blazer- no floor heat

Does anyone know where the dashpot is located that sends the blower air to the floor, as opposed to the windshield ? When I select floor heat, the air
comes out the defroster vents instead. Beast I can do is the dashboard exhausts in vent mode.
Check you vacuum hoses, sounds like you have a leak somewhere.
Hi Jim,
My 2000 blazer is just began to experience the exact same problem. Did you find out what the fix was or where I should begin to look for my problem? My original guess is that it is a vacuum problem, but I don't know where to begin the diagnosis.
Craig