99 burban..$ ?? advise ?

local vehicle-99 burban- loaded-leather.90,000 mi on vehicle..but has a brand new from factory short block w/ 36,000 mi warranty on the engine. the exterior is beautiful..they want $13,000.
whatdya' think ???
I have a 98 Tahoe...70,000 mi.--dang near the same thing.it has been pretty good..except the turn signal fuse blows a lot & the wiper motor needs replaced. it also seems the chevys are prone to front brake /rotor warping / squealing troubles,but overall ..nice vehicle.
Doesn't sound too bad. Check KBB.com for blue book on it. Then add a little for the nice engine warranty.

the clock. No problems at all. I would look to see if it would cost much money to get a 2000 model to get the better brakes and an overall incrementally better vehicle. I drove a 2000 several hundred miles on a ski trip and it was very similiar to mine but just a little better at everything except the low end torque.
Bobby

a short block at those relitive low miles? To me that is an indication that maybe it wasn't maintained properly or maybe abused.
Diamond Jim
"The Old Devil Dog"
I went to the garage where they replaced the motor...guy said the intake was FULL of gasoline & figures that's what popped the engine-raw fuel dumped into a cylinder. The engine was replaced with a LONG block- remanufactured engine & carries a 36,000 full warranty. A new intake was also put on the new engine.
still debating a purchase....