99 Chevy 5.7 lt Rebuild

I want to Rebuild a 99 5.7 lt(350) to fit in my 94 Chevy I want to bore the 99 motor .40 over and can I bigger rods and a bigger cam in it? And is it possibe to adapt my fuel injection to the 99 motor?
Thanks DANIEL

The 99 Motor is out of a burn and is locked up but .03 or .04 bore isnt that big of a deal, What would you recommend for heads(I already sold them) I was thinking longer and stronger, Will short, flat top pistons work? with out a lot of machine work? What is a PROM? What is a GMPP? Thanks Daniel

What type of intake manifold could I use so that I can still use my exsiting computer and throttle body Thanks Daniel

I think the issue with the vortec heads.....and then the matching intake confuses many.
Is GM the only player in town as far as a intake manifold on the vortec 350 heads.... ?
It sure would be nice to run vortec heads and a performer intake with fuel injection, but as far as I know there is no such thing...........
Better to ask around of those who work in the mechanic field. Now that there are a number of varriations of the chevy 350 it would make sense to verify any information by asking more than one person.

--
Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

--
Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
they make an intake for their pro-flo EFI for Vortec heads, they don't make a GM TBI intake for Vortec heads, AFAIK, only GMPP has one.
-Bret