99 headlights

Seen on tv the other night a gadget you could put on so both hi beams and low beams would be on at the same time. When on hi beam. When on low beam it
would be as it was. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Doug

it
Right here... http://www.brightheadlights-hid.com/headlight-relay-wires-harnesses.htm
Brian
see also http://www.stylinconcepts.com radio shack and a $2.00 relay with net the same result.
go really cool and check out the "OEM" HIDs for NBS '99. http://www.suvlights.com i bought a set and they are legit HID and throw a good bright beam.
late.

I didn't know how big Stylin Concepts has really gotten....I remember going there back in the days they had a little store out near Hopkins Airport in Cleveland, and that was about 6 yrs ago....now, they are getting to be like a truck-only version of Summit and Jegs. Its cool to see that Ohio has a huge chunk of the aftermarket accessory thing here. I havent been to their new store yet and I would love to go
Jason