99 JIMMY TCCM

I have been looking for a Transfer Case control module for a 99 Jimmy, it has to be the 4 button switch type for the NP8 transfer case, I have looked
everyplace and no one has one, does anyone have any suggestions?
Uh, dealer or an online GM parts source?

-
Yeah sure for $480.00.

So what is the alterrnative, a used one that may or may not hold up as they were problematic from new and have been up dated.

-
I can buy the same part in the dealership right now that is the SAME one that was in the truck before. I did buy a used one for 50 bucks, but it ended up going out two weeks later, they will replace it, but the one I got was one in a million.

It is the same one, but improvements have been engineered in. I gotta tell ya you have all the answers but the right ones, good luck.

-
Dude Listen to "Shep"(I Believe he is a Dealer Mechanic) when he tells you what's the best way to go about Fixing or replacing the broken Part..."Shep" knows his Chevy/GM's very well along with other's on here..."Shep" is one of the best on here in getting help and what's the right way to go about fixing what need's to be fixed...you come on here ask for help he tells you what to do and like "Shep" say's you have all the answer's...sometimes and in your case like he told you spend the extra $$ Buy NEW and have it fixed for good...Man some people kill me when I read what you post in asking for help..but you disagree in the right way to get it fixed like "Shep" told you.
Oh well makes for getting a laugh. But I hate when the real good people(I've seen it in other online Forums) who know there sh$t very well,but then start to get pissed at trying to help others only for them to go on and on and then later we all well wonder why "Shep" or the other top helping people don't bother down the Road to help any more!!
Thanks "Shep" and the other Top knowledgeable people for all your Help Cheers Just My 1 Cent