99 k2500 suburban rear disc brakes

hi, i need information on how to do a rear drum to disc conversion on a 1999 suburban k2500 (4x4). I need to know what master cylinder, calipers,rotors,and more important, where to get a caliper bracket that will
bolt on to where the current backing plate bolts to and that will accept factory GM calipers. HELP!
I have been trying to figure out how to do this for some time. I hope some one knows.
99 k2500 suburban rear disc brakes
hi, i need information on how to do a rear drum to disc conversion on a 1999 suburban k2500 (4x4). I need to know what master cylinder, calipers,rotors,and more important, where to get a caliper bracket that will bolt on to where the current backing plate bolts to and that will accept factory GM calipers. HELP!
Try this place http://www.magnumforce.com/wilwood_rear_brakes.asp Has Drum to disk brake conversion I would tell you how to do but the kits come with instructions.
I thought about doing this to my truck as well. If you are quit emechanically minded and want to save money, buy a whole rear axle from a wrecker and switch your internal mechanics over.