'99 K2500 Suburban - removing front brake caliper assembly

What tool (I need to make a trip to NAPA or AutoZone) is used to remove the bolts holding the caliper to the truck? Looks like a large 'Allen wrench'
head. Thanks, Walt
I thought it is a 10mm hex. Auto parts has one with 3/8 drive.

yes, 3/8 allens. old john
Hello, wkosut! You wrote on Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:56:43 -0500:
w> What tool (I need to make a trip to NAPA or AutoZone) is used to remove w> the bolts holding the caliper to the truck? Looks like a large 'Allen w> wrench' head. w> Thanks, w> Walt
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net