99 on silverado fuel pumps.

Hello America.
I work for a company here in Australia who import and convert Chevy pickups ( new and used ).
We have a lot of trouble with fuel pumps here in summer, IE failure !
I'm wondering if there is a good quality replacement pump for these trucks without buying the whole shooting match ( sender unit etc ) from a dealer ?
I guess you would have similar problems in some of your hotter states ?
Thanks in advance.
Rob Wilson .