99 on silverado fuel pumps.

Hello America.

I work for a company here in Australia who import and convert Chevy pickups ( new and used ).

We have a lot of trouble with fuel pumps here in summer, IE failure !

I'm wondering if there is a good quality replacement pump for these trucks without buying the whole shooting match ( sender unit etc ) from a dealer ?

I guess you would have similar problems in some of your hotter states ?

Thanks in advance.

Rob Wilson .

Reply to
Old Fella