99 Silverado 4x4 squeaky wheels

Is it the break wear indicators? Have 100k and haven't changed break pads yet (1st Silverado model with all 4 wheels with disk breaks).
When driving slowly with window down I can hear the squeaking. When I
apply breaks I hear nothing. When I drive fast I hear nothing.
thanks.
Is it the break wear indicators" close, it's the _brake wear indicators

In my case it was rust on the outer surface of the rear rotors that caused the noise. The rust was rubbing on the pads. My pads were only 1 year old [8000 miles].
message