99 silverado 6.0Liter misses

Every time I start my truck it like barely starts and runs very rough for a couple of sec. When it is running it misses when at an idle but doesn't seem to effect it when I accelerate. I dont know if its a fuel or
electrical problem but if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Probably a leaking fuel pressure regulator. Pull the vacuum hose off and check for the presence of fuel. If any is found, replace the regulator. H