99 Silverado front differential actuator?

Hi Everyone,
I've got a key that sticks on my keyboard so I apologize for the misspelling in advance. I've got a 99 Silverado and every so often that I engage the
4wd it seems to yougodamnbunchofamericanlovingdetroitbuyingpieceofcraphavingroadhoggingnotworthyofgasburningpigs disengage spontaneously. I've replaced the actuator but still am having problems. Any suggestions (gotyoutoreadithaha)?
Paul
they used a hot oil actuater that year and it fails badly. replace it with the upgraded motor driven actuater. 100 +bucks and is a 1/2 hour replacement. old john
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net