'99 Silverado Heated Seat Switch...

Help, please. I think I have narrowed my problem down to the switch. It works fine...sometimes. If it is not working, I can usually bang the door with my fist...and it will work.
I need to know how to replace the switch. It is GM Part # 15032060. Do I just pop the switch out...or do I need to remove the door panel?
Thanks for your help.
Here is a picture of the switch assembly:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-2000-2001-2002-Silverado-Sierra-Tahoe-Yukon-LH-Heated-Seat-Switch-/130647821163?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D130633036252%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6444124863677329465
Autumn wrote:

You should be able to pop the switch out by pushing it to the right, then reach under the lip on the left side with a DULL thin blade to release the catch the springs out behind the door panel. ( If you don't have the "proper" tool a kitchen spatula works OK)
--
Steve W.

Steve,
Thanks for the expert help. Sorry I have not got back to you sooner...family emergency. I will give it a go when I get back to where the truck is and report back how I do.
Thanks again for your help.
Cheers!
Autumn

Steve,
So, I finally got the job done. Better late than never, eh?
Got the part, took the old one out of the door. Realized that I could not see the plug to unplug it...so I removed the window, door lock and mirror part from the arm rest. That revealed the plug. I removed the 7mm bolt so I could squeeze the old plug out and put the new plug in...and it works like new.
Thanks very much for all of your help, Steve. You are a terrific and helpful member of this newsgroup.
Cheers!
Autumn