99 Silverado help

Hey everyone, I have a 99 Silverado Z71 that has been acting interesting lately. It has

120,000 miles on it so i'm kinda beginning to worry a bit. At times, when driving it will idle about 750-1000 RPMs and you can feel it pulling when you come to a stop. anyway, when you accelerate, it feels like the transmission is holding the gears long and the shifts are harder. The 'tow' option is not engaged and in just regular overdrive. I find that it does this on occasion and i've had the transmission serviced/flushed at 38,000 miles and 75,000 miles by the Chevy dealer. I also sometimes find that it does this right after taking it to the dealer and getting the fluids changed. most of the time when i cut it off and come back and start it back up things are fine. Are there any thoughts or suggestions of what it might be and is this a precursor to things going wrong? Thanks in advance!
Reply to
OldBluein2

First thing is first, head to your nearest Autozone and have the PCM scanned for trouble codes.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"