99 Silverado Inside Door Panel

Seems I have developed a rather annoying rattle in the passenger side door of my truck.
Has power windows, locks, etc.
I have a Haynes manual and while there are instructions and some pictures, I
thought I would ask if there was any special precautions or advice anyone would offer.
Thanks!
dont pull the panal, it lifts up, if you are talking about trying to remove it. there is if i remember 3 screws and then you have to pop off the lock thing, the thing around the inside handle and the peice by the mirror. i just did this on my 2000 to replace my speakers. real easy once you see everything you have to take off.
Thanks so much Charles! I appreciate the information!

i had a similar rattle inside the panel of my '99 Z71. it was a bolt that worked its way loose. can't remember what it was holding but it was a hex bolt almost in the middle of the door.
take the panel off and see if you can reproduce the rattle by jarring the door. worked for me, found the loose bolt, applied loctite and the problem has yet to come back.
there are only two screws to remove when removing the door panel. one by the door handle (visible)and one hidden by the window/door lock assembly (remove that and you will see it). the lock and window control piece in held in place by clips so be careful not to damage them or you'll be at the dealer getting new ones.
good luck.
txag.

Thanks so much for the reply!