99 Sub abs problem update

Thanks to all that responded to my previous post. I tried to fix it myself and after much cursing the dust sheilds I got to the front abs sensors and removed them and not seeing any corrosion I cleaned them. Problem is still
there. I suspect I have bad sensor(s) now. However, the problem has been temporaily fixed by disconnecting the sensors til I can buy new ones. Question-How can I determine which one it is?
Take it to a Dealer/ other garage and have the ABS unit scanned. It will tell you which sensor is giving a false reading or is shorted or open.
--
Steve W.
Life is not like a box of chocolates
Paul wrote:

A Chevy Dealer can plug in a GM Computer to your Truck's diagnostic
port, & drive the truck in a parking lot to easily figure out which
one OR both are acting up......
A Good Service Mechanic can spin a front wheel on the hoist and
read out the 'reluctance' value from the sensor cable on a specialized meter.....
GM Silverado 1500 for 2000 4x4 ABS sensor Part No: 15112379 Approx. prices: $62 GM Parts Direct..... $ 112 at your GM Dealer
Some times a rusty front wheel bearing can take out the ABS sensor.... Then you may need a whole front 4x4 knuckle assembly.... This includes an ABS sensor..... and front 4x4 wheel bearing..