99 Suburban ABS problem

Was out playing in the snow recently and engaged the brakes to see if ABS worked and when I hit the brakes it dimmed the lights and killed the engine and would not restart right away. But it did restart in a few minutes and
everything now is normal. Have not tried this experiment since, I'm afraid too! Anyone have any ideas??
Check your ground cables.

-
Paul wrote:

Torque converter lock up solenoid in the Tranny pan might be
sticking (not releasing) if you have a 460E automatic transmission......
Just a guess....