Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 99 Suburban Electrical Problem
October 20, 2004, 3:14 pm
rate this thread
apparent reason, the vehicle will lose all electrical power - and I
mean everything. Power locks won't work, clock resets once power
returns. If you let it sit, the power will eventually return -
sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes 8 hours later.
I've check the battery connections, every ground wire I can find and
wiggle every wire under the hood to try to replicate the problem, but
haven't found a cause yet.
I talked to a service tech at my local Chevy dealer and he said it
sounds like a bad ignition switch. This doesn't make sense to me.
Would a bad ignition switch cut power to everything, including the
power door locks?
Anyone ever have this problem before? Thanks.
- » 1992 throttle body chevy 5.7 enginge injectors are they supose to drip at idle
- — Newest thread in » Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks
- » Going Thru Car Wash: Turn Eyesight Off ? (2015 Outback)
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Subaru Cars Forum