99 Suburban motor hesitates after warm

I installed a new fuel filter. It starts good and runs fine until warmed up, then it hesitates on light accelleration. If you jump on it it goes fine. At idle it runs smooth when cold, then "jumpy" when warm
and hesitates a bit when starting out. Since it uses more fuel until warmed up, I would think that the fuel pump is working fine. Not sure where to look next.
Jim
A full scan should be done to look at sensor inputs, especially the o'2 sensor.