99 suburban steering

I have a 99 Suburban K1500 4x4. I have noticed lately that when taking a slight turn to the right, it will occasional jerk to the right. Kinda freaks you out when going around a curve and it does it. Seems to be
getting worse too. What would be causing this?
On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:48:27 GMT, "Brian Houghtby"

Either the steering box and a right front wheel bearing going bad. If it was the bearing those you would likely be hearing it if it was that ruff unless you have very noisy tires or noisy truck. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

was a little low on fluid. Check the level and fill 'er up as necessary. Also could be the speed sensor. Personally I hate the way that truck steers. Too much like a car for me. I like to feel it steering. It's not my daily driver and the other half likes it so that's what matters! :-)