99 Suburban won't start

K1500, 5.7L, 4x4, 165K Miles.
Just got back from a 2700 mile round trip last night. Went out this morning to back the suburban up to the door to unload it. Started it with no
problems, idled for about 2 minutes, backed it up out of the drive, turned it around and started to back in the drive and it started running rough and then died. Now I cannot get it started at all. turns over just does not start. Ran just fine the whole trip.
The check engine light has come on a few times over the past few months. Had it checked and was told that it was the O2 sensor. Replaced it and was ok for a while. Engine light now still comes back on for a few days and then off again. If one of the four O2 sensors goes bad, would it cause it to not start at all? If they are disconnected would it bypass them?
I was also thinking that it could be fuel pump or fuel filter. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
signed, Bummed, deer season starting tomorrow, has no truck, white boy!
You should put a pressure gage on the fuel system, but with 165k miles I would change the fuel pump without hesitation and install a new filter also.
William
believe it or not, three of us had the same problem in the last year with 1999 tahoes. remove the battery terminals and scrape them clean. rinse with baking soda and make sure all surfaces are scraped free of oxidation/junk. this cured ours and even though the starter turned over good, they would not run. old john