99 Tahoe advice

What would you folks tell me to look for on a '99 Tahoe. It has 97K miles, loaded. Clean in and out, black with saddle interior. It's at a 'trusted'
used car lot, but I have let my carfax membership slip. I don't know if service records are available or not, hope so though!
Body lines look straight, tires look like they've worn evenly. I'll try to drive it on Monday morning. The price in the window is $10,500.
By the way it's a 4WD.

The transmission

"USAROVER" > What would you folks tell me to look for on a '99 Tahoe. It has 97K miles,

check the front and rear diff.'s for damage. they like to tearthemselves apart with mild offroad use.
Buy a check with Autocheck and forget Carfax. I found Carfax so badly wrong it should be sited for fraud. On one vehicle I looked at dealer was maintaining the vehicle wasa one owner blah blah blah and I checked Carfax and made a deal with them because the VIN came back noce and clean. I than discovered Autocheck and tried them on it. A lineup of owners came up even an accident report. Just for grins I ran the same Carfax on my own vehicle I'd had for close to 3 years at the time and I didn't show up on the CF report! So I killed the deal on the vehicle. Larry