99 Tahoe Blower Motor

Any tips on troubleshooting a non-working blower motor?
If it is the blower motor, how difficult is it to get to?
Thanks in advance.....

It's not too difficult to replace. Remove the glove box and work your way in. While you are under there and have it apart, be sure to clean the refrigeration unit. It's a pain but you might as well do it.

Find the wire to the motor and check the voltage going in. If you have battery voltage and no fan, the motor is defective. If not, look at the fuse and wiring. I'm assuming it's dead on all speeds including high. Is that true?
Al
Thanks for the input, I didn't have the truck with me and didn't know if it was a under the dash, or under the hood opperation. Heading to the gagare to dig in.....
Big Al wrote:

I have the same problem on my 95 K1500 but mine is intermittetent. I haven't removed mine yet but with fan switch on and the motor not running use your hand and hit the bottom of the blower. Mine comes on everytime..........just haven't got around to pulling it out yet. And some advice on removing the glove box........open the glove box and there is a plastic retainer cable on the left side of the box, remove that cable first!!!! Then squeeze the box sides in and the glove box will come out as it rolls thru 90 degrees.........I didn't do that on mine and broke the right side hinge clip............I plastiwelded it back on and works fine now.........been there done that!!!! Just trying to keep somebody else from doing what I did! Mark