Here is my situation:
- Have a '99 Tahoe w/ six speaker factory setup.
- Pulled factory unit (w/ slave CD) to install Pioneer DEH-P4500MP head
- Front door & rear *overhead*
speakers work fine.
- Rear *door*
speakers are dead.
## I've read about the blue factory antennae wire fix, but there is NO
blue wire hanging around the stereo box of the dash. ## I even cut the
blue wire going to the slave CD harness and attached it to my aftermarket
wiring harness (for Pioneer head). That didn't help.
- Used GM color code chart to ID front and "rear" (don't know which "rear"
- doors or overhead) speaker wire in Tahoe's harness.
- Only four speakers on GM color code chart, so this didn't really help at
- There are two wires on the Tahoe-side harness that do not match up to
the head unit's harness -- dark green/black & dark green. IOW, these wires
are on the Tahoe-side harness, but there are no wires connecting on the
aftermarket harness used to connect the Pioneer head.
Lastly, need a wiring diagram or **
advice on making the rear
door speakers work without running new wire. I'm a computer whiz, but a
auto mech noob. :-) Please help!