99 Tahoe, No sound from Rear Door Speakers

Installed a Sony deck in a 99 Tahoe 4 door LT. Rear ceiling speakers and front door speakers worked (before I blew both rears!!) but the rear door speakers don't sound off. I noticed what looks like an amp under my drivers seat. Didn't notice any extra wires when making the connections for the deck. Where is the connection, what colour are the wires?

Thanks

Reply to
heatseeker

the rear door speakers ARE amplified... did you use an aftermarket wiring harness adaptor? if so, make sure you energize the blue wire on that with your amplifier turn-on lead from the headunit. light up that one wire, and your rear door speakers will work.

dan

Reply to
overkil_customs

nadiel69, Could you be more specific? I'm a computer geek, but I know nothing about car wiring, etc.

CharlieJ

Reply to
CharlieJ