99 yukon codes

After getting ps pump fixed I had local shop retrieve codes for me--light went on and off 2 times before x-mas about a week apart---told me codes 171--174 could a lot of things but unlees it did it again not much he wanted to do yet--something about to lean of a fuel mixture which he was speculating that we should clean the injectors and as long as it was apart the throttle plate also for a total of about 150$--sound OK? price? Thanks in advance--great site you have here--DAVE

Reply to
Dave44