99 Yukon Plenty of Battery won't turn over.

I have plenty of battery power the gauge says around 12V. When I turn the key I hear the Selenoid click and nothing from the starter motor. The starter has always sounded strong and never missed before. Any help would
be WONDERFUL.
Corey Scheich
Well after some more consideration and a jump I deduced that it must be the battery and replaced it. Works well so far. Seems it must have had the voltage just not the amperage.
Corey