ABS Interior Panels (88-94)

Hi all.. looking for some info on where I can find those plastic interior parts, other than the junk yard.
Back of the cab pillar that covers the rear speakers. Real long
thing... from the bottom of the door, up to the roof... connects to the short middle piece with the dome light.Also the kick panels.
Thanks in advanced.
1989 K2500, two door reg cab, Garnet red Int.
HDS wrote:

I think LMC Truck sells these. lmctruck.com to get a catalog.

Wish they did... just the Dash parts.
HDS
I think California Car Cover has them.
HDS wrote: