ABS sensor reads

I have a 95 GMC Sierra K1500 350, I had the ABS light come on a little while ago. I just read the codes and came up with 25,26 and 27. From a table I got, it points to the left front wheel circuit, ie: 25='No signal',
26='intermittent signal', and 27='faulty sensor or loose connection' Can someone locate the sensor for me and give me an idea on how difficult they are to replace? Cost too?
Thanks for the help