ABS sensor reads

I have a 95 GMC Sierra K1500 350, I had the ABS light come on a little while ago. I just read the codes and came up with 25,26 and 27. From a table I got, it points to the left front wheel circuit, ie: 25='No signal',

26='intermittent signal', and 27='faulty sensor or loose connection' Can someone locate the sensor for me and give me an idea on how difficult they are to replace? Cost too?

Thanks for the help

Reply to
No way to stop me now