Access to Tail Light on Suburban 1999

Have a Suburban 1999 LT 2500 with a tail light out on the driver side. I can't seem to figure out how to gain access to the bulb to replace it? Any hints or ideas? Thanks.

--
Scott N. Weber, MCP
http://www.AccessYourBiz.Com

the
from
if you open the rear door and look at the side of the light fixture, isn't there two screws there? If so take them out and assy should all come out.

I took the two screws out and the unit did seem to loosen but it won't come off. If seems like it is stuck along the opposite end of where the screws came out (side of vehicle). Should I force it? Almost seems like something might break if I do.
--
Scott N. Weber, MCP
http://www.AccessYourBiz.Com

OK, Thanks!!!