Accidentally left the 4X4 on.

I have a '04 S10. I accidentally drove about 50-60 miles with the 4X4 left on. It was freeway driving 65 and under. The curves weren't such that I noticed any difficulty steering. I noticed when I glanced at the
light.
I know its not the best. What kinds of things do I need to watch for. Should I consider everything to be OK unless I hear or feel something out of the ordinary?
Talk about feeling like a ding-dong...
JRK wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. Driving on the highway is less likely to cause driveline windup then running around the city. You can check your t/case fluid and see if it's still a nice bright blue color (if you have the auto4hi button on the dash).
Ian