Actuator and missing keys

I purchased a 97 Suburban 2 years ago and received two keys. The keys were identical. Both started the vehicle and opened the driver and passenger doors. I rarely used the keys for anything other than starting my vehicle
because of the power door locks. My rear door lock actuator has quit working and my keys don't seem to open the rear door. The keys slip in perfectly, but it will not budge in either direction. Does anyone know if a 97 Suburban has a separate key for the rear door? Maybe I did not get this key from the seller.
Thanks. Brett Kish snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
When I had the same problem on a '99 Suburban, the solution was to lube and work the door lock until it worked. Seems that the lock got 'stuck in place' due to never being used with the key. Same key for the ignition and all doors. Walt