Actuator Cable

I am in need of a replacement cable that goes from the actuator (under the battery) to the front diff.

This is for my 94 S10 Blazer 4x4 (electronic). Should my local parts store carry this part?

I have searched the online part stores for "Actuator Cable" with no luck.

I have found the Posi-Lok setup that replaces the Vacuum system. However, I do not need the 4x4 very often and was hoping to repair my damaged cable for less money (cheap). May even pull one from a junker!

Being a holiday, nothing is open. Any ideas/suggestions from you more experienced guys?

Dave Memphis, TN

Reply to
Dave Long

I love the sure feeling of having the Posi-Lok setup on mine,and its only like 104.00 for the s10`s.

Not being able to find replacement parts for it was one reason I bought the Posi-Lok setup.

Reply to
Dafey