ad jacket on ebay

hey check out this guys jackets http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item $82552450&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

As far as Firemen are concerned. I wouldn't want to imply I was one by wearing the jacket. They are truly courageous guys who risk there life for others, I wouldn't want to insult what they do for us.
My two cents.
Brian

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item $82552450&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Agreed.
The jacket is not something I would wear. VERY lowbrow. And that's coming from me, so it's not trying to live up to any lofty goal....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item $82552450&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT