AdaRac: Adapters for Yakima Crossbars

Just installed an Adarac rack system on my pickup's bed (viz: http://www.agricover.com/access/adarac /)
Easy install, nice and solid, gives me the adjustability I want, can
co-exist with a folding bed cover like BakFlip.
But the crossbars leave something to be desired.
... and I've got a pile of Yakima accessories....
The round Yak crossbars are within a millimeter of just sliding inside the AdaRac square bars.
Seems like it's just begging for a slotted square insert whose wall thickness is about a half-mil less than the AdaRac crossbar.
Has anybody found something like this?
--
Pete Cresswell