Adding Power Windows and Door Locks to an 03 Silverado

Is there any way to easily add power door locks and power windows to a 2003 Chevy Silverado that didn't come with them originally?
Should I look for a totaled truck to pull out the door panels? Or is it
enough of a wiring chore I should trade the truck in for a new one?
Yes, you could do that or go here. http://www.autoloc.com to buy the kits. The door locks are simple, it's the power windows that stink.
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website: http://www.crooked-ridez.com

Crooked-Ridez wrote:

I was hoping for a more factory like solution.
Is there existing wiring in the cab for using door panels off from a salvage truck?