Additional ATF Capacity

I just wanted to get others opinion on increasing the ATF fluid capacity in a 4L60E in a Chevy Z71. The aluminum pan that I'm looking at is deeper and
adds 4 quarts of ATF capacity. Seams to me that this would help keep the fluid cooler as there is more capacity, also the pan in finned and sits down ward a little more catching some under vehicle air.
Thanks Brian
Keep in mind that road debri will have a better chance of smacking the deeper pan, I use the stock pan w/a supplemental air/liquid plumbed into the tranny lines. Every 10 degree drop in fluid temp. doubles tranny life.
-- Mad Dog

add in cast aluminum pans shatter as opposed to bending like a steel pan, not something I'd risk.
-Bret

That's a really good point Bret, I don't think that I want to risk it either. Sounds like cooler time, cheaper too.
Brian