adjusting fuel trim on 7.4l vortec

I have a 1999 k2500 suburban with the 7.4l engine. I recently installed new injectors and moved from stock 24.x lbs/hr to 30lbs/hr. Everything is great, and i now run at WOT with no knock! The only issue is that i am a little rough at idle. Anything out there to adjust my fuel trim?

1999 k2500 suburban 7.4l gas edelbrock TES headers K&N FIPK air kit Granatelli MAF MSD coil, wires, 6A Flowmaster cat back exhaust reduced restriction cats Hypertech tuner

thanks,

dan finn

Reply to
Dan Finn