Aftermarket Hoods for Chevy Trucks

Page 2 of 2
Yeah I like the sportier look on my K5. The K5 is boxy enough as it is and the cowl just makes her a little easier on the eyes. It cost me 300 bucks and is a Good steel hood. It was a deal of the
century and I don't regret it one bit.. As for depreciation....WHO GIVES A SH*T?? I'm not planning on selling my K5 so I could give 2 sh*ts what it's book value is worth. (yeah...call me retarded). And next month I am gonna sink another grand in it on new gears. (here comes the 5:13).
I love my truck

The first gen blazers are nice and round with a very tall hood, much like a voluptuous woman.... mmmmm splurt.................. oops.
GMC Gremlin