Air bag on 1997 Silverado

Hi, my 1997 Chev Silverado air bag light stays on. I recently changed over the SDM module with no luck. i read somewhere online that the cause of this could be my aftermarket security system, Python. If I
recall, I can't be absoulty positive, but I believe this was an issue after the security system was installed. Can anyone comfirm that this is likely the cause of my AirBag light to stay on?

What codes does an OBD-II scan reader give?

Code: B1051...... deployment commanded
Was the air bag ever deployed, that is the code in the SDM, if it was it is possible the clock spring is bad also, but you need to follow a diagnsotic repair chart for that truck to pinpoint the problem. I assume the SDM is new? Did this happen after the security system was installed?

Code: B1051...... deployment commanded

I beleive so, but had thought that it was only so because the passenger airbag was set to off. It was a while ago, so I really can't remember. But my big question is, cause an aftermarket security system be responsible? A new SDM module and still a light on. need the light off to get it insured.
No way to know this without knowing how it was wired in.