air bag service light

HELLLLLLLLLLLP !!!!!! 2003 silverado....5.3....Z-71..4X4...72,000 miles....My service air bag light just came on????...Light is on on dash and also "service air bag" is in odometer slot...What does this mean and how can
i reset it?..Some times light will be off when i start engine....as soon as seat belt is engaged, dash light (air bag sign) will come on?....thanks,Sid
This must be scanned with a air bag capable scanner for the error codes, this is not a "dyer" repair, too dangerous.

-
Just graaaaaaaate....Checked my owners manual and can`t find any warrenty on air bags or safety equipt.Friend seems to think that safty equipt are warrented till 100,000 miles....any one know about this?